Wednesday, April 16, 2014

After the twist ..2 months..

Like I said in my last post, I did the twist by myself. When it was time to take them out I was a little apprehensive only because I did them lol, so I did not want to take out all those hours of work but eventually they have to go. After taking out your hair ladies (and men), whether it be braids, twist, or a full head weave you need to take time out to treat your hair. First comb or brush out any residue that could have built up from your hair being "restricted" under a weave or in twist this can make the washing process easier. After wash your hair thoroughly with your choice of shampoo; be sure to wash everything out, squeaky clean. One of the best things to do is to condition your hair but a nice deep conditioner of your choice. These conditioners are very good getting into your scalp and helping your hair. A deep conditioner works best when keep on for 15-30 minutes under plastic caps and heat. Once that is done rinse with cool or warm water, and let your hair air dry or blow dry it. The best deep conditioners have argan oil, coconut oil, tea tree oil, and natural castor oils, even just buying these oils are very good. 
These are how my curls look (sometimes) after a good wash and conditioner. 

I tried this new tea tree shampoo and conditioner that was great. I felt the chemicals tingling in my scalp if that makes sense. My hair came out great, and I would definitely recommend this to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment